Thursday, April 05, 2012

Crafty Me

Anyone who is close to me knows I love a good DIY.  I am sort of closet crafter because most of the time, I feel like my projects are, well, lame-o.  But I really love it.  I love making things with my hands because:

  1. Saves me from having to purchase it new. 
  2. It is my creative outlet.  Being a kinesiologist doesn't leave room for much outside-the-box thinking.
  3. Things I craft are originals, somewhat.  I do have inspiration (Thank you Pinterest!) but I love that something I make might not be purchased at any random store.  It is handmade and that makes it special. :)


One of my favourite crafty bloggers is Flax & Twine.  I love her type of crafts: some glue, yarn, twine, jewelry, hair accessories, and little girl crafts.









Another is Honestly WTF.


....and I could go on and on....

I heart crafts.  That's all.

What are some of your favourite DIY and craft blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment